Monday, November 12, 2018

Sisyphus Peach Never-lasting Gobstopper

Sisyphus Peach Never-lasting Gobstopper. 3% ABV. 20 IBU. Sisyphus Brewing, Minneapolis, MN.

Cloudy, orange/golden, hardly any head.

In the nose: tart and fruity. Fresh and funky.

In the mouth: Intense sour, big fruit. Refreshing and tasty. Light bodied, easy-ish drinking. If you like the sours, go right ahead and get this one. Very nice.

Me, though, I'm not a fan of peach and tart. And I'm less and less a fan of sours as time goes on. I bought this one because they was nothing else new on tap for me to bring home and review. But when I look at a crowler full of a fruited sour in the fridge and contemplate drinking it, I don't look forward to having that much of that beer in one sitting. Not the same way I relish the notion of guzzling down so much of an IPA or a stout.

That's just me, though. We're all different, aren't we?

No comments: