Thursday, September 22, 2022

56 Brewing Raspberry ‘ssippi Squeeze Hazy IPA

 56 Brewing Raspberry ‘ssippi Squeeze Hazy IPA.


6% ABV, 40 IBU. 56 Brewing, Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Reasons you know that I did not purchase this beer with my own dollars. 1. It is a hazy IPA. 2. It is a fruited version of a hazy IPA. Nonetheless, a sample found it’s way to me and I must review.

It’s hazy, softly golden hued, slim white head.

In the nose: fruity. Tart. Berries. Rasp, I’m sure.

In the mouth: more tart, more fruit. Little hops, bitterness. It is a beer, though. That makes it better than a seltzer. Slightly sweet, turning dry. Medium bodied, long, fruity finish. 

It’s not my favorite, but neither is it too shabby there. 

Famous 'Ssippi Squeeze fruited with delicious raspberry puree. 

No comments: