Friday, September 9, 2022

The Brewing Projekt WIsktoberfest 2022

 The Brewing Projekt WIsktoberfest 2022. 

5.9% ABV. The Brewing Projekt, Eau Claire, Wisconsin. 

And here we have one of the least expensive Oktoberfest 4-packs I’ve seen lately, a mere $9.99. I had to give it a try. I’ll go as high as $11.99, but when they’re asking $14.99 I’m gonna pass. If this brewery sells their Oktoberfest for ten bucks, I sure as hell ain’t paying $15 for anyone else’s. 

Clear, rich amber hued, small white head.

In the nose: deep, malty goodness, classic märzen nose. Slightly sweet, earthy, perfect. 

In the mouth: Caramel-y, rich, sweet, balanced, drinkable, delicious. Tastes just like a märzen should. Medium bodied, Moderate/ low bitterness. Nothing but yum a dum dum. So help me, I like it. Traditional German-style festbier. Toasty, bready, crisp and clean. Because it's fall in Wisconsin, duh

No comments: