Bell’s Citrus HopSlam Double IPA. Slammed with citrus hops. 10 % ABV.
Bell’s Brewery, Comstock, MI.
Clear, bright golden hue, large and lasting ivory head.
In the nose: nice and hoppy, citrusy, orange and lemon, twist of grapefruit. Whiff of tangerine.
In the mouth: bold and bitter, bursting with a citrus hop attack, laying long on the palate. Intense blast of pithy, juicy fruit carries through to the finish. Stays just shy of sweetness. Full bodied with increasing alcoholic presence. Right on the money for this DIPA….sorry, I m getting distracted thinking of the first time I ever heard someone say “dippa “ and I had to wonder why they weren’t saying “ippa” for IPA. And now I am writing a new Ol’ George strip. That’s how this works now.
Anyway, I’m enjoying this. I’m on 4-pack #2. Maybe I’ll even get a third?
Citrus Hopslam Double IPA from Bell’s Brewery blends Hopslam strength with modern Nectaron and Citra hops, delivering bright citrus, tropical fruit, and classic intensity. A 10% craft beer that celebrates 20 years of hop innovation. Limited time only. Certified B-Corp.

No comments:
Post a Comment