Friday, June 19, 2020

Town Hall Inspired By...Session IPA

Town Hall Inspired By...Session IPA. 4.6 % ABV.
Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery, Minneapolis, MN.

My first crowler purchased at the brewery in over two months, on the occasion of my first meal and pints there (on the patio, not yet my desired bar stool) since the shutdowns due to COVID-19.

Apparently this is the start of a series. I think the session IPA that inspired this one was Steel Toe Size 4.

Clear, amber/golden hue, small slice of white foam atop.

In the nose: bright and citrusy.

In the mouth: Light bodied, easy drinking, quaffable. Citrus fruits on the palate, with a touch of stone/pit fruit, to boot. Slim malt component. Stone fruit takes over for a while, apricot, peach, getting closer and closer to deliciousness. In the end, I gobbled this one down. I drink one again, and again, and again.

No comments: