Sunday, December 4, 2022

Junkyard The Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes Dragonfruit Mango Sour

 Junkyard The Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes Dragonfruit Mango Sour.


6.2 % ABV, Junkyard Brewing, Moorhead, Minnesota. Pkgd 6/27/22.


Once upon a time, I would buy whatever Junkyard beer I’d come across, no matter what. That was before the ban on fruited sours, New England IPAs/hazies, and anything with marshmallow in it. So I don’t drink much Junkyard these days. This one came to me free, and can’t say no to free, so here come the notes. 

Clouded, crimson hue, slim pink head.

In the nose: ultra fruity. Yeah, I’m getting the dragon in this, maybe the mango. 

To the mouth: terribly sweet, with just a touch of tart. Unsure why these are labeled as sours. All dragon fruit, mango’s muddled in the mix. Full bodied and fruity sweet. Not much more to say. I can drink it, but that’ll cover my fruited Sour rationing for a good while.

Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes is a unique fruited sour that was brewed with dragon fruit and mango! The combination of the mango and the dragon fruit gives this sour a refreshing sour with the perfect kick of sweetness!

No comments: