Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Town Hall Juice Clarity IPA

Town Hall Juice Clarity IPA.
7.2 % ABV.
Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery, Minneapolis, Minnesota.

IPAs, IPAs, IPAs! Is that all you drink, Al? Seems like that's all you ever write about, am I right? Hoppy, hoppy, bitter, blah, blah, blah.

That's what they're saying, right? That's what someone's saying, anyway. But it's not true. I drink plenty of different styles of beers. IPA is where I naturally go, though. They're my "reach-for." (Think that'll catch on, and take over from "go-to"? I don't either, but I'm going to try.)

So, I'm going to drink this new IPA from Town Hall, but not before pointing out something else new from Town Hall: crowlers. At last, at long last! They started selling them last week, so I had to pop in tonight and get some. Finally, I don't have to plan ahead and carry my glass growlers with me if I'd like to bring a beer home. Well, I always could, but that would mean more in the collection back at home. And now that they're doing cans instead of mini-growlers, I have four that I don't need anymore. Thanks a lot, Town Hall! Grrr!

On to the beer:

Perfectly clear, bright golden color, lasting, creamy white head on top.

In the nose: Popping with pine and citrus. Fresh, leafy, green. Just lovely.

In the mouth: Sweet for a second, swiftly balanced by bitter. Juicy indeed. Citrus and pine aplenty. Lightish bodied, lower malt content. Low bitterness. Super smooth.
Pleasant and drinkable to a high degree. Yum. Nay, yum-a-dum, dum.
And the juicy never stops.
This can will be done in no time flat.

 The IPA the haze bros would craze fo' if they'd just open their damned eyes.

Clear IPA with all the juicy hop and haze craze flavors packed in.

No comments: