Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Ology Resolved Enigma Crisp West Coast Style India Pale Ale

 Ology Resolved Enigma Crisp West Coast Style India Pale Ale.

7 % ABV. Beer created by Ology Brewing Co., Tallahassee, FL. 

So, here we have my first beer from Ology Brewing. It's no surprise to anyone familiar with my tastes that this is the style I tried out first. If I like it, I may be back for more. 


Clear, bright golden, slim white head. 

In the nose: Bold, assertive hoppiness, big citrus notes. 

In the mouth: Brash hop bitterness clambers abound the palate. Fresh and shiny. Lemon and orange, grapefruit. Turns dry on a dime. Tremendously pleasing hop bite. Especially smooth and drinkable. Just a little bit juicy, ending on a dry note, with a long, lightly bitter finish. I like this, naturally.  It's a good crisp West Coast IPA, and guess what? You can drink it. 

Taking notes on can #3 of the 4-pack, so I have one more to enjoy. Horray, me!

Light, crisp, hoppy, and really easy drinking.This rendition of the West Coast style took out all the filler malts and stuck with Pilsner Malt only.Massively hopped in both the whirlpool and dry-hopped in the fermenter with Citra, Mosaic, and Simcoe.A beautiful blend of styles that focuses on the wonderful aromas and flavors of hops.

No comments: