Friday, January 13, 2023

Deschutes Chasin’ Freshies Limited Release Fresh Hop IPA

 Deschutes Chasin’ Freshies Limited Release Fresh Hop IPA.


6.5% ABV, 50 IBU, Deschutes Brewery, Bend, Oregon.

Yes, I saved my last fresh hop IPA until January, what of it? 

Clear, bright green hue, slim ivory head. 

In the nose: grapefruit and lemon, with a trace of tropical, slice of stone fruit, trickle of piney, drops of dank. 

In the mouth: blast of bitterness up front, followed by a splash of sweet. Hop flavors play smooth and gentle on the palate. Medium bodied, fresh, delicious, a joy to drink. Bitterness lingers on. Just the way I like it. 

I’ll get some more, if I see any. 

Crafted with Idaho 7 Hops

From fresh picked to fridge ready, seize the hop harvest season with this fresh and juicy IPA featuring aromas of tangerine, apricot and papaya paired with pine resin.

No comments: