Monday, March 27, 2023

Three Floyds Zombie Ice Undead Pale Ale


 Three Floyds Zombie Ice Undead Pale Ale. 

8.5% ABV,  55 IBU, Three Floyds Brewing, Munster, Indiana. 

Clear, golden hue, lasting layer of snowy foam. 

In the nose: big burst of citrus, bright and bold. Grapefruit, lemon, little bit of mango. 

In the mouth: rich malt, high hops, evident alcohol. Medium bodied, long finish. Never ending flavors. Ending nice and dry. Popping with hops. A fierce and terrible delight. 

This is can three from the variety pack. They came out along with six-packs of this one together a few weeks back. The Zombie Ice ran out in two days. I gobbled up up my first two cans in no time, and now wish I’d saved a Zombie Dust can to drink them side by side. I’ll probably get more of this before I get more of that. Unless another 3F DIPA comes out first. 

What I’m trying to say is that I’m glad this is a year round. I will return to this one.

Crafted with an unholy amount of citra hops, this Undead Double Pale Ale heralds the zombie evolution after the dust has settled from the apocalypse.


No comments: