Thursday, May 16, 2013

Indeed Let It Ride India Pale Ale


Indeed Let It Ride India Pale Ale. The first IPA from Indeed, which will come as a shock to those who call Day Tripper American Pale Ale an IPA. 6.8% ABV.

Clear and crimson colored, slim, off-white slightly caramelized head.

Aroma: Mild bitterness, bold fruitiness. Yes, melon, yes, strawberry, why, yes, even to blueberry. (Which a note in their own description that I could not get out of my head.)

Taste: smooth stuff, with fairly light to moderate bitterness, which…ooops, I've spoken too soon, build up on the palate over time. Bolder now than on first sip. Substantial malt holds down the fort. Solid body on this one, with long lasting flavor.
Hop attack continues to widen it's assault, getting more and more bitter, laying harder on the tongue, and way back inside the mouth.

I like this one. It's a good beer, and I can drink it.

No comments: