Friday, February 14, 2020

ONE fermentery & taproom Mashive Attack

ONE fermentery & taproom Mashive Attack. Peanut Butter Milk Stout.
6.6 % ABV. 17 IBU.
ONE fermentary & taproom, Minneapolis, MN.

And here we have my first review from the latest brewery in Minneapolis. I have been procrastinating, as is my way, the report on this brewery, which I first visited back in November, and which I saw for a second time a couple of weeks back. On that occasion I bought this bottle. These guys are going against the trends and instead of crowlers, they are filling 750 ml bottles and growlers. I still prefer crowlers, but to each their own. Now, let's drink it...

Dark brown, fully opaque, slim head.

In the nose: Sweetness. Malt. Peanuts. Cocoa.

In the mouth: More sweet, more smooth. Prominent peanut butter. Banana? That's creeping in, but not forward, dominant, or any other word you'd like to use. All is medium and mellow, not too anything happening. Just deliciousness and smooth. I like it.

Sweet stout brewed with lactose, banana and peanut butter

No comments: