Thursday, March 5, 2020

Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee

Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee. 5 % ABV.
Whoever owns PBR, Wherever they're located.

What am I reviewing here? Is it a beer, or just coffee with alcohol added? I'll investigate later, after the notes.

Creamy tan color, black coffee blended with milk, no head. Completely opaque.

In the nose: Mocha Java. Cream and coffee and cocoa. Nothing but.

In the mouth: Starbucks Frappacinno. Milk and coffee and ...is there alcohol? I'm not getting it yet, but it's not high, by any means. Higher than a coffee, that's for sure. Smooth and creamy. Vanilla-y.
A boozy latte. Yum a dum, dum.

But it's no beer. Why is it here? Someone gave it to me and it has the name of a beer on the can. So, I had to. Will I ever go out of my way to have one, or if not our of the way, even a slight pivot? Probably not.

No comments: