Thursday, March 19, 2020

Oliphant Gorb Gorb Double IPA

Oliphant Gorb Gorb Double IPA.
10 % ABV.
Oliphant Brewing, Somerset, WI.

Earlier this year, Oliphant released a beer, another double IPA, in fact, called Zwub Zwub. Cool name, I thought, yeah, I can work with that. And now we have Gorb Gorb. I don't know about this guys. Really?

Gorb Gorb? You don't know what you're getting.

Anyway....

Hazy, bright golden toned, large and lasting ivory head. Looking good.

In the nose: Sweet tropical notes kick it off, following by citrus.

In the mouth: Smooth and almost creamy upon the palate, swept up in a brief wave of bitterness, drying off quickly. Medium bodied and a treat to drink down. Good hop presence, downright tasty stuff coming out of this can. Bright bursts of citrus continue through the drink.

Once again, I've saved the fourth can for the review, and I'm wishing I had more.

gorb gorb

read the exciting 3 part comic now available online!

hazy double ipa w/ mosaic cryo & amarillo hops. 10% abv

No comments: