Monday, August 10, 2015

Where the heck have I been?

Perhaps you're wondering where I've been these past few weeks. It's not like this faithful blogger to go missing for so long. It's simple: I'm locked out of my technological loop.

The MacBookPro that I normally used for writing, publishing, editing photos, etc. just plumb stopped working. Haven't been able to find a way to get all my data on a new machine, or get the old one fixed just yet. Doesn't mean I haven't been writing. Notes on 14 beers rest on the desktop of my 11-year old eMac, and pics sit inside my iPod. Can't wait to show them to you! Soon...soon...

Though I should let you know in case you thought I fell off the face of the earth. And also so this vacant spot doesn't get hacked by Korean spammers. You never know what might happen.

2 comments:

Kris said...

That sucks! Maybe it's time to start using the cloud - Google drive or something for back up. Not that it's foolproof but it'd be much less likely to get locked out of both.

AL MCCARTY said...

I could use Google drive now, that I miraculously have a Samsung Google chrome device, but I haven't figured out how to import any data onto it!