Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Bauhaus Bolo Cherry Hard Seltzer

Bauhaus Bolo Cherry Hard Seltzer. 5 % ABV.
Bauhaus BrewLabs, Minneapolis, MN.

So. Another local brewery is doing a "hard seltzer", and I have one, and I'm drinking it.

Clear, no color, no head.

In the nose: sweet, fruity, raspberry, cherry, etcetera. Sure.

In the mouth: Sweet, dry. Light. Slightly boozy. That's it. Not too anything, this one. "Hard Water." Cherry-flavoring. Ho-hum. If you like this stuff, go for it. Good for you. As for me...boring. Blah. Whatevs.

I've said this before, I will review everything that finds it's way in my fridge and is remotely beer adjacent. That means sometimes there will be reviews like this. There may be more in the future. If they're not to your liking, don't be dismayed for there will be another more up your alley just around the bend.

No comments: