Monday, January 7, 2013

Boulevard Double-Wide India Pale Ale (Smokestack Series)

Well, what do you know, I was right, there was another Boulevard Smokestack 750 in that package from Brad in Des Moines, way back, 5 years ago. And now I'm having a 12 ounce bottle of their first double IPA, Double Wide. Boulevard Brewing Company, Kansas City, MO. Smokestack Series. 8.5% ABV. Notes, circa January, 2008, away!



Reddish hue, clear...-y, with a lush, creamy, off-white head.

Aroma speaks of spice, malt, and nice, fuzzy hops. Yum. Me...well, ..me likey, that's what me do....

I'm drinkin' now...and how's it drinkin'? Plenty hoppy, mucho yeasty, abundant body...yum. This is a full on pale ale...zizz, zazz, zetz, zzz-mmm, yeah!!!

Did I say delicious, yet? I meant to...

----------------------------

Hmmm, maybe I should've taken more notes? I meant to, ....


No comments: