Sunday, July 11, 2021

Arbeiter D-Hazy Hazy India Pale Ale (Lager?)

Arbeiter D-Hazy Hazy India Pale Ale.


7.8 % ABV. 35 IBU. Contains Wheat. Arbeiter Brewing, Minneapolis, MN. 

Look at me, taking a crowler of a hazy home, and why? Because I wanted to, why else? 

Mostly clear, hardly hazy at all. Big, puffy, lasting layer of ivory head atop. Bright golden hue. 

In the nose: Soft and citrusy, with a pinch of pine. 

In the mouth: Nice bitter hop bite up front, that fades in a minute. Citrus and pine on the palate. Very mellow and smooth throughout. Crisp and clean, nice texture, light bodied, well balanced. Tasty. I'm liking this. 

This is called an "IPL" on Untappd, but it's an IPA on the label. What do they say? Oddly enough, I can't find it on their website. Some day we'll figure this out. 

(I returned to the brewery recently. The menu calls it an IPL.)

No comments: