Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Three Floyds Center Square Peach Berliner Weisse

Three Floyds Center Square Peach Berliner Weisse.
5.9 % ABV. 3 IBU. Three Floyds Brewing, Munster, IN.

Clear, bright orange color, slim white head.

In the nose: Sweet meets tart, right from the start. Peach notes pop on out of there. Wheat malt lurks below.

In the mouth: Intense sour kicks it off, with juicy fruit right behind it. Exceptionally smooth and drinkable, medium bodied, well-balanced. Peach flavor is just right, never too much or too little. Enough of the tart to please the sour heads. Tart, peachy, refreshing. Hey, look at me, I like it!
Good ol' fruity sour and you can drink it.

So, I'm looking at the label art. It's Hollywood Squares in pixels. Top left is probably Rich Little, bottom right looks like Charo, and many of the others are 3F characters. Center Square looks like Paul Lynde, though I didn't notice at first the dialogue emanating from him. "I'm Liberace without the piano"...ah, yes, Paul Lynde, indeed.

A 100% Brettanomyces fermented peach Berliner. Tart, fruity, ultra refreshing.

"I'm Liberace without a piano"

—Paul Lynde

No comments: