Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fulton Lonely Blonde


Fulton Lonely Blonde ale. Got a growler full of it, let's drink it up.

Clear, pale gold coloring, slim white head.

Aroma: soft hops, light maltiness, a little grainy.

Taste: light bodied, bright citric hop flavor, clean and easily drinkable. A session beer, and a chick beer, without being a lite beer or a wheat beer, which is a nice accomplishment. The Dude goes for an IPA, and his Chick can have a Lonely Blonde, even if she's a brunette. (Redheads will want something more.)
Easily sipped, tidily hopped, just enough flavor to satisfy, yet…not quite enough for me. But this isn't meant for me. I don't go for blondes. Send me to a red, a black, or a brown, please.

However, once again, there ain't nothing wrong with it, and it is just as good as a blonde ale should be. In fact, it's nearly perfect for a blonde ale. But, again, I'm not going to grab at one anytime soon.

No comments: