Thursday, May 12, 2022

Three Floyds Rites of Ramm India Pale Ale

Three Floyds Rites of Ramm India Pale Ale.

5% ABV. Three Floyds Brewing, Munster, IN. It’s Not Normal. 

Clear, bright golden hue, slim white head.

In the nose: highly Hopped, mostly citrusy. Lemon, grapefruit, tangerine.

In the mouth: crisp, clea, bitter. Lean in the body. Light on alcohol. Lots of hoppy goodness, grassy, piney, plenty of citrus spark. Fairly faint in the finish. This is fine for a session IPA, but that’s not what I want from Three Floyds.

 Curse me and my determination to drink all of their beers. Of all their IPAs and pale ales, this one has to go to the bottom of the list. Nothing wrong with it, but it’s not giving me what I want.

A battle-tested, low-ABV IPA built for the long, arduous road ahead.

No comments: