Monday, September 21, 2015

Indeed Wooden Soul #3

Indeed Wooden Soul #3. Indeed Brewing, Minneapolis, MN. 750 ml growler purchased at the taproom.

Clouded, dull amber coloring, slim white head.

Funky stuff starts it off right away in the nose, wild and fruity. There's some fruit addition in this, but it doesn't identify itself right away. I'm loving the sour aroma.

In the mouth, more sour, more fruit. Some kind of berries in here, some kind of barrels, some kind of wild yeast. I'm going to cheat and read the description for you. And me.

"Barrel & Cherry aged tart, crisp sour blonde ale. 5.2% ABV. 14 IBU."

Cherries, yeah, that's what it was. Doesn't say what barrels, but I'd guess white wine. Nice and tart and fruity. I'm particularly fond of tart cherry beers...to a point. I will enjoy all 750 milliliters of this one. And urge you to go try it for yourself. It's delicious.

No comments: