Friday, November 3, 2017

Junkyard Galaxy Experimental IPA

Junkyard Galaxy Experimental IPA. 6.7% Alc. by Vol. West Coast IPA. Junkyard Brewing, Moorhead, MN.

My first ever crowler from Junkyard (though I've sampled from others'), bought at Minnehaha-Lake Liquors. Along with another one I'll tell you all about later.

Hazy, bright golden hue, full ivory head, leaving lace. Looking nice.

In the nose: floral, slightly sweet, moderately bitter. Lightly fruity, citrus-y, dry. Lemon peel and pine needle.

In the mouth: Fresh, hoppy, dry and delicious. Bristlingly bitter, citrusy, lovely. Drinking down nice and easy. Smooth, not too bitter, not too fruity, just juicy enough. My kind of India Pale Ale. Very enjoyable, highly recommended.

My first of many more Junkyard crowlers to come.

No comments: