Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weyerbacher Tiny Russian Imperial Stout


Here's one I had a few weeks ago, but didn't post because I didn't think the notes were complete enough. I think as I was writing them, I realized it was time for bed, and was sober enough to remember to save. In retrospect, I've decided "they'll do." So, here we have Weyerbacher's oddly named Tiny, Russian Imperial Stout:

""Weyerbacher Tiny, Belgian-style Imperial Stout. This velvety concoction excites your senses with bottomless roasted, earthy, and vinous notes."

The name, obviously ironic, I note, before delving in…750 ml bottle, let's do it, ….

Dark as sin, small, roasty tan head…looking good.

Aroma: cocoa is king, some anise and molasses, rich spices and more…beautiul, truly…mmmm…

Taste: very rich, super chocolatey, super-delicious…mmmm, …ultra-tasty. hits all the right notes. "

No comments: