Monday, May 21, 2012

Cerveza Modelo Especial

Why am I drinking Modelo? There's plenty of reasons, and you can guess all day, but I'll go ahead and spill. Another Latin Night at the Blue Nile. They love this stuff. And I'm looking back on notes written in January, 2009, the last time we had a Latin night. Here's what I said then:


Into my finest chalice, I discharge the contents of the bottle...etc., etc., blah, blah...

Clear, pale yellow, rudimentary rings of suds above.

Smell... like beer. A little dry. Rather plain. Insipid.

Drink it: ...wetness, then dry. Perfect lack of flavor. It's there and it's gone, and it leaves nothing behind.
But, it isn't horrible or offensive.... just completely lacks taste.

There's worse things you can toss past your throat. But I don't recommend them.

These notes were from a bottle, I don't think there's a dramatic difference from the can.

No comments: