Thursday, November 26, 2020

Unibroue À Tout le Monde Saison

 Unibroue À Tout le Monde Saison.


4.5 % ABV, 22 IBU,   Unibroue, Chambly, Quebec.

I have put off sampling this beer for too long. I like saisons. I love  Unibroue. Was it just because I don’t care for heavy metal and know nothing about Megadeth? Can you enjoy this beer without knowing or caring a bit about the band they collaborated with? I think so. Hey, it’s only $10 a 6-pack, let’s drink  some.

Clouded, amber hued, slim ivory head. In the nose: citrus, spice and Belgian yeast comes spilling out of the glaass. Farmhouse funk. Smooth and rustic at once.

In the mouth:Crisp, brisk, slightly tart, and delightful. Bright fruit, flight bitterness, lush malt. Stone fruit, apricot, peach, play with citrus. Light spice. Light bodied, excellent consumability. A tasty treat. I’m liking this more and more as the glass empties. Goes great with my thanksgiving meal of Thai takeout.  Damn you, Covid-19!




No comments: