Saturday, December 16, 2017

Indeed Danzig Dunkel

Indeed Danzig Dunkel. 4.6% ABV. 22 IBU. Indeed Brewing Company, Minneapolis, MN.

I'm trying to keep track of my reportage on the beers of Minneapolis. It's hard to do with 30 breweries in the city. Wait, no, 31, one just opened today. And when I prepared some data to see where I need to go, I was shocked to see that I haven't been to Indeed in over a year. I've checked in their beers 37 times on Untappd since then, and entered 6 blog posts about them here in the Nib. By that regard, this brewery has been a part of my Minneapolis writing, which more and more I want to make my focus here. So, thanks to the Sample Man, he knows who he is, for getting this to me, and I promise I will make it back to the taproom soon, this I swear.

Clear, caramel toned body, ruby tinges, ample head, light brownish coloring to it.

In the nose: light and malty, caramel notes, soft and nutty.

In the mouth: soft and creamy, light/medium bodied, quite tasty. Lightly lingering malt flavors. Touch of cocoa, bit of bread-y. Good ol' drinking beer. I like a good dunkel lager, and this is most certainly one.

Go drink it, if you see it.

No comments: