Saturday, May 26, 2018

Insight The Misadventures of My Rowdy Uncle Moscow Mule Style Ale

Insight The Misadventures of My Rowdy Uncle Moscow Mule Style Ale. 6% ABV. Insight Brewing, Minneapolis, MN.

Clear, pale golden, big, effervescent head.

In the nose: ginger ale. And that's about it.

In the mouth: No, ginger beer. Hot and spicy. Slim bodied. Very crisp and clean. There's no beer here. There's no vodka, either. Just ginger beer, hidden in some kind of an ale. This is the second "Moscow mule" beer that has left me underwhelmed to say the least.

I want to drain pour, but it goes against my core beliefs.

Why?
Why, why, why?
Next time, I'll just pass. There's no point to this.
I'm not sure why they're making these fake cocktail beers, but it should really stop.

Brewed to taste just like a Moscow Mule, this beer shouts “GINGER” on the nose with a light, fresh citrus lime balancing out the ginger in the flavor. Poured straight into the pint or over ice, this beer tastes best in the sunshine and warm weather.

MOSCOW MULE STYLE ALE
notes:
BRIGHT
GINGER
MOSCOW MULE
availability:
SUMMER
abv:
6.0%
ibu:
N/A



No comments: