Thursday, May 24, 2018

Wild Mind Double Dry Hopped Velvet Crush

Wild Mind Double Dry Hopped Velvet Crush. 6.5% ABV. Wild Mind Artisan Ales, Minneapolis, MN.

Lightly hazed, bright golden, slim white head.

In the nose: Bold and beautiful, bright and lovely, plenty of citrus. Tropical fruit, pineapple and mango. Big fruit and low bitterness.

In the mouth: Tasty, tasty. Lean, clean, fresh, lightly bitter, majorly fruity. Smooth. Yum.

That's where my notes left off. I didn't finish the crowler, and had to go to sleep. Finished the rest the next night, and tried to come up with more. Sorry, this isn't one of those times where I dug deep into the essence of the ale and divulged secret treasures not known to the average person. I simply found it smooth and yum. That happens sometimes, and this was one of those times. I heartily recommend it, if you ever come across it. I recommend most of what these guys do, that's for sure.

No comments: