Monday, January 24, 2022

Montgomery Brewing The Juicy Haze Experience Imperial NEIPA

Montgomery Brewing The Juicy Haze Experience Imperial NEIPA.


9.5 % ABV. Brewed and bottled by Montgomery Brewing, Montgomery, MN.

And now I have another hazy NEIPA. I didn't ask for it, I didn't pay for it. It was a gift/sample. I can't/won't say no to free beer. So, I can not blame it for what it is and shall strive to see the good in it. 

To the eye: All hazed out, dull yellow color, long lasting ivory head. 

In the nose: Soft and citric. Orange peel, lemon and fuzz. 

In the mouth: Starts out bright and juicy on the palate, with softness and fuzziness along for the ride. Contains most of the characteristics of the better hazies. Great hop flavors, very little bitterness much to my consternation), soft and smooth, with oncoming alcohol strenth. Medium bodied, big citrus flavors, lemon and orange and a twist of grapefruit, exceptionally smooth.

I just have to repeat my mantra: "It's not for me, they didn't make it for me"....

Juicy yes, Hazy, yes. Packed with Enigma and Nelson Sauvin hops.

No comments: