Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Outstate Common Cream Ale

 

Outstate Common Cream Ale.

4.9% ABV, 10 IBU. Outstate Brewing, Fergus Falls, MN. 

Number two in the six pack sampler reviewing my nephew’s beer from far-flung Fergus Falls.

Clear, bright yellow, small white head. 

In the nose: mildly malty, with the telltale grainy note.

In the mouth: clean, light and surprisingly flavorful. Slight sweetness, minor hops, easy drinking. Bright and shiny. Quite likable. And this is definitely not my usual style, but I can see the appeal, and I know a good one when it slips past my lips. 

Crafted for drinkability, our Cream Ale is light bodied and smooth. Pilsner malt and Crystal hops create a refreshing balance, with just enough bitterness to not be too sweet.

Light, Creamy, Smooth, Freshing, Clean


No comments: