Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Bad Weather Tippin It Down ESB with Earl Grey Tea

Bad Weather Tippin It Down ESB with Earl Grey Tea. 5.1% alc. by vol. Bad Weather Brewing, St. Paul, MN. "Pairs well with overcast days, cool breezy evenings, and cozy moments around a fireplace with friends."

Clear, rich amber color, slim, off-white head.

In the nose: Lightly sweet. Getting the tea right away, and it grows and grows. Soon enough, it's right up in there. Nice.

In the mouth: British malt comes through first, herbal, spicy, delicious. The tea flavor really shines in this. Light bodied and so drinkable, I'm done with the beer before I know it. And I liked it. And I'd have one again. But not too often, I like hops more than I like tea. But, that's just me.

A spot of tea for that rainy day? Nothin’ better than slurping a hot Earl Grey when the weather is frigid and wet, am I right chap? No? You would rather a pint of bitter to drown away that crummy day? Why not both?? Using our patented whirlpool technology (we threw tea into the whirlpool vessel), we have injected Tippin’ it Down ESB with REAL Earl Grey tea! Spicy, citrusy Earl Grey is lovingly steeped into chewy English malts to create the perfect beer for when it’s Tippin’ it Down out there...

No comments: