Thursday, January 25, 2018

Indeed Tripel

Indeed Tripel. 9.2% ABV. 44 IBU. Indeed Brewing, Minneapolis, MN.

Clear, golden-hued, slimmish, ivory head, looking fine.

In the nose: lightly spicy, fairly fruity, low hop bitterness, just enough malt.

In the mouth: high spice, high heat. Bold, brash, high alcohol. Bubblegum, fruit, spice. Clean, lean-bodied, light, bright, and delightful. Nicely spicy. Good triple and you can drink it.

I was surprised by this at the taproom, didn't know they'd ever done a tripel. Barman informs me that it's been brewed a few times before. Shame on me. This visit was the first time I've been to the taproom since December of 2016. Maybe I don't stop in as much because I don't think there are as many new beers on tap as I require. Maybe I'm wrong.

No comments: