Thursday, October 21, 2021

The Brewing Projekt Triple Header Triple IPA

The Brewing Projekt Triple Header Triple IPA.

10.5 % ABV. The Brewing Projekt, Eau Claire, WI. 


Here's one I had to try out of curiosity. And I didn't have to pay $18-21 a 4-pack because it had been singled out. Only $5 for the one. I still don't like paying $4 or more for a can, so it had better be worth it. 

Hazy, golden hued, edging on amber, large and lasting ivory head.

In the nose: Beautiful floral and citrus notes. orange, lemon, grapefruit, and a touch of pine. 

In the mouth: Starts off juicy, sweet, but strong. Big, rich malt keeps up with the massive hop delivery. Candied fruit leads the charge, more stone fruit than citrus on the palate. This just about qualifies as "hot". Strong and delicious. 


I'm glad this isn't a NE DIPA, or TIPA, as the kids call them now, and I'm thinking it is worth the $5. 


No comments: