Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Town Hall Hop Completion I.P.A.

Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery Hop Completion India Pale Ale. MTHB, Mpls, MN. 5.9% ABV.

Apparently we had a football game go on around here that many people took an interest in. I know enough about football to know that the name of this beer is some sort of reference to it, but what that means is beyond me. Points? Yardage? Something that rhymes with "hop"? I don't care, I'm just here for the beer.

Clear, bright golden hue, small white head.

In the nose: big citrus notes, orange and lemon. Growing in intensity.

In the mouth: Sweetness in the malt base, almost succulent. Hop bitterness stays in charge, bright citrusy flavors on top. Lean bodied, easy drinker. Quite tasty.

Brewed with English base malt and flaked wheat. Hopped in the kettle with Nelson Sauvin,El Dorado, and Falconer's Flight. Dry hopped with Nelson Sauvin, El Dorado, Falconer's Flight, Citra, and Mosaic.

No comments: