Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Pipeworks Infinite Galaxy Galaxy Hopped India Pale Ale


 Pipeworks Infinite Galaxy Galaxy Hopped India Pale Ale.

6.5% ABV. Pipeworks Brewing, Chicago, Illinois.

I was first sold on this one being a non-hazy IPA (on account of being sick of the hazies), and I was secondly sold on the label illustration. Show me a space tortoise and I am all in.

Ever so slightly hazed, bright golden hue, lasting layer of milky froth atop. 

In the nose: arresting aromatics, chock full of citrus and pine. 

In the mouth: brief bitter bite starts it off, with a little bit of juicy on the palate. Fruity flavors splash about. Hops aplenty here, running amok with ultimate autonomy. Vastly delicious. Medium bodied. Delightfully drinkable. 

This is the sort of IPA that makes me love Pipeworks all over again. 

No comments: