Saturday, July 25, 2026

Sisyphus Mr. Sparkle’s Rice Lager

 Sisyphus Mr. Sparkle’s Rice Lager. 

What am I doing with a rice lager in a crowler? What would possess me to possess such a thing? Doesn’t seem like me, does it? Let’s just say I want to investigate why these are so danged popular…and acknowledge the Simpsons reference. 

Clear, pale yellow, no head. 


In the nose: vacant, vapid, vegetal, grainy.

In the mouth: nothing here, nada, nil, null. Clean, though, but not quite crisp. It’s not bad, but it ain’t much. And there’s the secret: folks going out for a magic or comedy show, they like ‘em easy breezy. Nothing to fuss over, nothing to think about, just a pleasant buzz and you can still drive home.

No shame, I guess. Give the people what they want. 

That's right Fish-Bulb! It's a Japanese Rice Lager - brewed with a good dose or rice and it makes for a super drinkable, refreshing lager that's perfect for digging through the garbage dump and investigating why your face is on a package of laundry detergent.  This is all a Simpson's reference if you didn't know.  

No comments: