Friday, September 11, 2026

Beer Club Brewing Perfect Ten

 Beer Club Brewing Perfect Ten.Belgian Strong Dark Ale. 


10% ABV, 20 IBU, Beer Club Brewing, Mora, Minnesota. 

Dark and murky, thoroughly opaque, slim brown head. 

In the nose: sweetness from the start, caramel malt is key with a judicious use of Belgian Special B. Deeee-lightful. 

In the mouth: effortlessly smooth and tasty. Malt-drive all the way and appropriately delicious. Full bodied, long malty finish. Perfectly balanced for the style. At first I was thinking it was a dubbel, but this is closer to a quad. Strength starts ringing in, but I left this for a nightcap. I am a professional. Do not try this at home without supervision. 

I will slowly savor this into the night as beddy bye time approaches. And dream of the day of my next visit. I’m coming,Mora, don’t know when, but I’m a comin’!

No comments: