Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Stone Enjoy After 10.31.16

This is one I bought many months ago, not noticing the name. I did my duty and sat on it for the appropriate amount of time, and at last, a week or so later, opened 'er up. Here we have...

Stone Enjoy After 10.31.16.Brett IPA. Stone Brewing, Escondido, CA. It's the 5th Edition, apparently, but the first time I saw a bottle.

Clear, golden colored, enormous white head.

Big, funky aroma. Citrus, spice. Funkalicious.

In the mouth: dry, fruity, tart and tantalizing. High acidity, clean, refreshing and delicious. Bone dry. Sparkling. Big, bright, wonderful.  Well done.

Only problem is that I don't get what I like from IPAs when I'm drinking this one. Too much funk covering up the hops.

There's a ton of information on the label. You can read it by clicking here.

No comments: