Monday, December 6, 2021

Firestone Propagator Series Galaxy Single Hop IPA

Firestone Propagator Series Galaxy Single Hop IPA. Made with Australian Hops. Limited Release. 

6.2 % ABV. Brewed and canned by Firestone Walker Brewing Company, Paso Robles, CA. 


A California Brewing Company. 


All hazy and boring. They left that part out, as is the trend. Dull yellow, slim white head. 

In the nose: Soft, slightly citric, lightly floral. Not much going on. 

In the mouth: More soft and smooth. Hoppy, citrus forward, utterly lacking in bitterness. Some like pillowy to describe a mouthfeel. I find it absolutely tedious. Medium bodied, fuzzy, blah. Soft finish, soft everything. 

If you like a hazy, go for it, you'll dig this. I purchased this as part of a 12-pack sampler, it was the only one I'd never tried. (Wrong, the Double Mind Haze is also new to me.) So, I got to try some new beers and declare my distaste for them, and remember how much I like Union Jack, being partial to the West Coast style. 

Brewed at the Propagator. Single Hop Hazy IPA made with Australian grown Galaxy.

No comments: