Thursday, December 30, 2021

Warpigs Four Phantoms Blonde Ale

Warpigs Four Phantoms Blonde Ale.


6.2 % ABV, 60 IBU. Brewed & packaged under the supervision of Warpigs Brewing USA LLC, by Summit Brewing, St. Paul, MN, USA. 

I don't really go for blonde ales that much. In order for me to try one out, I have to really want to sample everything from a brewery that I like or get a can or bottle for free. Luckily, both of those things combined to create the review you are about to read. 

To the eye: Lightly hazed, golden toned, slim white head. 

In the nose: soft and slightly sweet, delicately hopped, a whiff of malt. 

In the mouth: Brisk, crisp, clean, and just a little bit hoppy, a little bit juicy. Light bodied, with a lean hoppy finish that steers clear of bitterness. It's actually much higher in hops than you'd expect from a typical blonde ale, which I appreciate. I don't mind this one tiny bit. 

Ethereal American Blonde ale rising triumphant from the daily trials of monotony. Intense citrus, tropical and stone fruit character from start to finish..

No comments: