Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Dangerous Man Watermelon Sour

Dangerous Man  Watermelon Sour. 5.4% ABV. Canned on 6/27.

Clear and yellow, slim head.

In the nose: BAM! There's your watermelon, all fruity and sweet and yum. A little bubble-gummy.

In the mouth: There it is, again, but....it makes me wonder where the flavor came from. Is it from real watermelon, or some kind of extract, or??? Tastes like watermelon bubblegum more than anything else. There's a sourness, and a watermelonness, and not much else. Huh. Uh....yeah.

This will not go down among my favorite Dangerous Man beers. Unless this is how a "watermelon sour" is supposed to taste like? Like a Jolly Rancher? Eh. I'll finish it. But, I won't enjoy it.

Now, I've slagged two DMBC beers in a row. I feel just a little bad about it, enough that I should go back and find one that I like.


No comments: