Monday, October 14, 2019

Steel Toe Mighty Fresh IPA

Steel Toe Mighty Fresh IPA.
6 % ABV. IBU: ?
Steel Toe Brewing, St. Louis Park, MN.

It's fresh hop season. I haven't had any fresh hop beers yet. Nor have I ever had this one. Let's kick it off...

Clear, bright golden hue, large, lasting ivory cap on top.

In the nose: Ah! Fresh, lively, pure. Plump with citrus and pine. Gorgeous.

In the mouth: Sweet at first, followed swiftly by bitter. Plenty of citrus punch on the palate, lemon, orange, grapefruit. Just the thing my tastebuds require. Medium bodied, easy drinking, just right.
This is exactly my kind of IPA.

I wish I had more information on this one, but I'm coming up empty everywhere I look. Should've taken a pic of the menu while I was at the taproom, maybe that had some answers.

No comments: