Sunday, September 30, 2018

Shiner Light Blonde

Shiner Light Blonde. 4.25% ABV, 10 IBU. Spoetzler Brewery, Shiner, Texas.

Clear, light yellow, no head.

In the nose: Light to empty. Slightly sweet, floral. Eh.

In the mouth: More of the same. Almost not even there. Exceptionally vapid. Slightly malty, a touch of lemon in the taste. Lightest body. Gone in a trice, vanishes from the palate. Ends less than sweet, not quite dry. Light is right, blonde, sure.

Another from the sample man that I consumed out of obligation, and also to feed my manic addiction to reviewing every bottle, can, crowler, or growler in my possession. But, I'll never drink one again, unless there are worse options. Coors Light, MGD, stuff like that.

I always thank the Sample Man, but some things I could go without trying, when it all comes down to it.

Our Spezial Leicht beer – only 99 calories – delivers great flavor and refreshment.

No comments: