Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Firestone Walker Hopical Crush IPA

Firestone Walker Hopical Crush IPA. Double Dry Hopped with Tropical Notes. 

6.2 % ABV, 25 IBU. Firestone Walker Brewing, Paso Robles, CA. 




From a variety pack that I didn't buy. (Free sample.)

Hazy. Because. Dull yellow color, large, bright white head. 

In the nose: Hoppy, sweet, tropical. Pineapple and guava. 

In the mouth: A little juicy, then a little dry. Lean bodied, light and drinkable. Full of tropical notes without being overly sweet. Lacking bitterness, but leaning on the dry side. 

I'm a fly on the wall in the marketing meeting: "It's tropical...and hoppy...and, uh, crushable? I've got it! Hopical Crush!"Sure, that's a name. 

I don't mind this, but it does belong to the category that does nothing for me and that I am utterly tired of. 

A double dry hopped explosion of tropical Mai Tai inspired flavors, including pineapple and orange. Exclusively in our Tropical Hazy Mixed Pack.

No comments: